Solar & Utility 2.0: Solar Serving the Grid - Massive solar power sets energy utilities further asideBy the end of 2012, Europe counted over 2,5 million PV systems. In the coming 5 years, that number is expected to double. Massive solar PV is inevitable and is already becoming a reality. With an expected share between 8 and 10 percent in 2020, solar energy is becoming more competitive, forcing utilities to renew their strategies & business models and review their investments in the grid. These topics will be discussed at the ‘Solar & Utility 2.0: solar serving the grid’ webinar on April 24th (14:00 CET).
- What is the impact for energy transmission and distribution companies and how can they benefit from this?
- How will the grid be able to handle the increasing amount of solar-generated electricity?
- What experiences and solutions are already available?
Top-3 reasons to join:
1. Pick the brains of three top-experts and thoughtleaders through interactive Q&A's
2. Gain new ideas on how to prepare your business for the massive solar scenario
3. There's no easier or more cost-effective way to explore this topic, than through this webinar